Sunday, February 8, 2009

MY ABC'S

A- Attached or single: Very much attached!
B- Best Friend: Joe and Lupita
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D-Day: Sunday
E- Essential Item: Flat Iron
F- Favorite Color: PINK
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: WORMS
H-Home town: Huntington, UTAH
I- Indulgences: HUMM LETS SEE
J- January or July?: July for sure (It's WARM)
K-Kids: Yes hoping very soon
L-Life is incomplete without: Family, friends, and laughing
M- Marriage Date: October 11, 2008
N- Number of Siblings: 4 Brothers and 3 Sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears? Someone Breaking into my house
Q- Quote: Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable ~Sidney j. Harris
R- Reason To Smile: Tons of things...
S- Season: Summer
T - Tag: Lets see
U- Unknown fact about me: I love Lemons
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I am Vegetarian, just cuz I cant stand the texture of meat
W- Worst Habit: spending to much money
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X rays of my teeth just went to the dentist. Last Ultrasound was the night before Brian and Aimee got married I ended up in the Emergency Room and they did an Ultrasound.... Fun times
Y-Your favorite food: Love Pad Thai
Z: Zodiac Sign: Libra

3 comments:

  1. It's was great to see you on LuAnn's wedding day. You did a great job on the cake. And As for July, it's my favorite month too.

    ReplyDelete