Sunday, October 16, 2011

October

October is a great month!

Our Anniversary, My Birthday ;) Halloween. Even though I hate the cold weather, I do love Fall I love Fall colors! I am not much of a fan of Halloween, but now that I have a baby I am excited to dress him up!

To start October out Daevid got really sick and was running a high fever. I took him to the doctor and he ordered blood tests to see what is going on. His blood test showed that his white blood cell count was up to 2500 and normal range is 1600 so he said that Daevid has to be hospitalized. :( Daevid was a little trooper he spent 3 days in the Hospital. We don't know what was wrong with him, the doctor said it was probably a virus. Daevid is doing much better now ;) At 6 months old he is 16 pounds 6 ounces and 28 inches tall he is growing to fast.





For my birthday Joe got me a camera. I just had to share the fun pictures I took, even though I am not a good photographer! By the time I got the camera all set up Daevid fell asleep. I let him nap for awhile and then took pictures. He didn't last long he hated it towards the end.









I found these fun Halloween Jammies in Vegas so I just had to get them for Daevid's first Halloween :) Glow In the Dark Skeleton Jammies

No comments:

Post a Comment