Sunday, February 1, 2009

FAMILY PICTURES


Fun times!! My mom scheduled us to get our family pictures taken on December 20 just before Christmas. I was telling Joe that it would be great if it would snow just before we get our pictures taken, cuz that would be pretty with snow in our pictures. Utah is really ugly during the winter if there is no new snow or no snow at all cuz everything is dead and just really dull.... I guess I got my wish cuz the day before we got our pictures taken, Salt Lake got hit with a huge snow storm and the storm was to last the whole weekend... I was thinking how are we going to get our pictures taken outside with such horrible weather. Well it all worked out it stopped snowing just long enough for us to get the pictures taken and once they where done it started snowing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment